Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I wear?
- Please remember that you are traveling through the outdoors. Wear closed toed shoes and you may want to bring your rubber boots if it has rained recently. Also, please know that there will be no refunds given due to the weather conditions. Thank you!
- We are in Florida and it’s usually HOT! Dress accordingly, but also be prepared for weather changes (Hats, sunscreen, bug-spray, WATER.) There will also be water for sale at fall festival, but your stainless steel bottles are allowed.
- Light clothes, possibly a light long shirt and long pants for protection, and you may want to bring a jacket.
What is your pet policy?
- If you must bring a service dog out, they must remain on a leash and under your control at all times. Please be courteous to others and clean up after them.
Are there snakes and bugs?
- We are located in Florida and we all know that there are snakes and bugs in Florida’s natural environment. We cannot fence out the animals, but we do try to have the safest surrounding possible. Please also be aware of your surroundings.
FAQs FOR BLUEBERRY SEASON:
Do you have buckets for picking?
1. Yes, we have gallon buckets available for you to use while picking. Please do not bring them home with you.